Kiapolymer is a leader and an innovative company in producing anti-tack agent in form of powder, liquid or slurry which is consumed by tire manufacturers in batch-off equipment and systems. Kiapolymer has been the largest antitack producer and supplier for the last 15 years in Iran. We produce the best anti-tacks and distribute them to all around the world.
What is Anti-tack?
The surface of sheets made of rubber specially uncured tires are very tacky which means they have tendency to stick to each other. It is a burden for transporting and storing tyres because uncured tires stick to each other while putting them on each other. Antitack is a material which is usually in a form of powder, liquid or slurry and creates a layer between rubber products specially tires to avoid sticking to each other. Due to its application in batchoff equipment, it is usually called batch-off powder or batch-off release agent.
At Kiapolymer we produce powder antitack, liquid antitack and slurry antitack besides other products for tires such as Antiozonant wax.
- Wets rubber perfectly and has excellent release with wide temperature range
- High efficiency ( the amount of powder batch-off equipment used per square meter)
- Creates coating with no dusting
- Produces a little amount of foam
- It is Environmentally friendly; does not have glycol ethers, alkyl phenol ethoxylated (APEO) surfactants
- Zinc free, silicone oil free, heavy metal free
Liquid anti-tack is more popular currently due to higher efficiency and less difficulty when applied on tire sheets or stripes. It has great anti-tacky properties and avoid tack between rubber products specially tire sheets.
- Fast drying
- Dilutes easily
- No Sedimentation